Wasp WWS250i Pocket Barcode Scanner (USB) 633809000201
In Stock: Usually ships within 1-3 days
- Read 1D and 2D barcodes up to 20 inches away
- Reads color, poorly printed or damaged barcodes in nearly any amount of light
- Compact form factor, with IP55 rating, withstands multiple 5' drops to concrete
- Wireless connectivity allows for 30' line of sight from a mobile device
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices, including iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad®, as well as Microsoft Windows
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery reads up to 7,600 continuous scans on a single charge
- LED, beep tone alerts, and haptic feedback indicate power status, wireless connectivity, and barcode detection
- WWS250i Cordless Pocket Barcode Scanner
- USB charging cable
- Hand strap
- Scanner programming guide
- 2-year warranty (Optional WaspProtect warranty available)
- Free, unlimited tech support for life of product
The Wasp WWS250i Bluetooth barcode scanner gives you the flexibility to wirelessly transmit barcode data to your iOS, Android, or Windows smartphone or tablet device from up to 30' away. The pocket-sized form factor makes it ideal for environments where mobility is vital, including retail, office, healthcare, warehouse management and more. Pair the scanner with your mobile device or PC for a quick mobile solution.
Delivering fast and accurate scanning performance, the WWS250i utilizes an aggressive scan engine to quickly read all popular (1D) and (2D) barcodes, including QR codes, from up to 20" away. The WWS250i can easily read colored, poorly printed or even damaged barcodes in nearly any amount of light – from total darkness to bright sunlight. With 2MB of internal storage and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, it is capable of holding up to 20,000 barcode data and running for an entire shift, capturing up to 7,600 scans on a single charge.
Built for busy, high-use environments, the WWS250i has an IP55 rating against moisture and dust and its durable housing is able to withstand multiple 5-foot drops to concrete – preventing downtime and costly repairs. Haptic feedback, along with the LED and beep tone indicators, inform users of the power status, wireless connectivity, and barcode detection.
The WWS250i includes a 2-year manufacturer's warranty covering material defects.
If you would like to upgrade this coverage, WaspProtect extended service plans cover accidental breakage and can provide coverage beyond the original warranty.
|Manufacturer Part No.
|Manufacturer Product Link